Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

On completion of construction, lease or sale, all UK Residential and Commercial properties require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Since implementation, Landlords and Property Owners in England & Wales have been required to provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) to any prospective buyer or tenant when they lease, build or sell a Residential or Commercial Property. An EPC is also now a requirement for all dwellings at the construction stage.

Price: £50

Landlord Gas Safety Record

If you own a tenanted property, it is a legal requirement to have a safety certificate (also known as a CP12) issued for all the appliances by a Gas Safe engineer.

Price: £50

Book Your Certificates Now…