Whitefield Estate Agents are committed to providing the highest standard of service to our vendors, purchasers and the community. One of the ways we continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers.
- All branch staff deal with the normal day to day problems but once a formal complaint is raised we would ask for the full details to be put in writing, setting out the issues to the Business Development Manager at the branch concerned.
- Your complaint will be taken seriously and you should receive an acknowledgement either by phone, email or a letter.
- Your grievance will then be fully investigated in accordance with our company procedures.
- A full investigation will be carried out which may involve discussions with the Director and Business Development Manager.
- Upon completion of this process a written response will be sent to you either by phone, email or letter.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the way your complaint has been handled or wish to make any comments in relation to this response, please write to:
Whitefield Estate Agents
76-78 Colne Road